Fry Pan #Cooking for me
- Thick gauge aluminium
- Stainless steel 3-layer clad base
- Du Pont Teflon Platinum interior
- Meyer Black exterior
- Heat-resistant phenolic handles
- Stove top to oven use
- 1-year guarantee
- Even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface, right up to the sides, eliminating burned food problems due to "hot spots"
- Induction ready non-scratch sunray base remains flat for excellent stove contact.
- Top of the range non-stick coating offers outstanding food release capabilities and easy-clean convenience.
- Easy to maintain as cooking spills wash off easily.
-Self-basting lids retain heat and hold in natural flavours and nutrients and textures. Eliminates lid-lifting for convenient monitoring and helps to minimize boil-overs or overcooking.
- Securely riveted handles and knobs have been designed for "stay-cool" comfort during stove top cooking.
- Oven safe to 180 C/350 F. Start a recipe on top of the stove and finish cooking it in the oven without having to change pans.
- Quality assurance covers all manufacturing defects.
Body material: 2.0 - 2.5mm aluminium
Base: 0.5mm stainless steel + 1mm aluminium
Lid: Heat-tempered glass (stainless steel wok lid)
Interior: Du Pont Teflon Platinum
Handle material: Phenolic Optional