TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to central.co.th! This official CENTRAL ONLINE website will lead you to the new innovation of buying goods and services online from CENTRAL. For your own benefit, please read our terms and condition before engaging in the activities on this website.
To comply with the law, you hereby confirm that your age is above 10. If you are under the age of 10, you acknowledge that you must get permission from a parent or legal guardian to open an account and that parent or legal guardian must agree to this Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand this section, please do not create an account until you have asked your parent or legal guardian for a minor who is creating an account, you must accept this Terms and Conditions on the minor’s behalf and you will be responsible for all use of the account or company services using such account, whether such account is currently open or created later.
Information and Product Description
Substance ownership and limitation
The word “substance” in this term means any data, news, including photography, printings, drawings, pictures, video/movie clips, phrase or any substantive issues appeared in here are our copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property are within the right of Central Online named “central.co.th” and the trademark of Central Online belongs to Central Online.Customers are authorized to copy, distribute, disseminate, download, and print products in this website only to:
Order goods from Central online
Use this website as a catalogue to choose the product with the condition that you are not allowed to modify anything in this website and abide by the condition on copyrights and proprietary specified in the substantive issue.
You are allowed only to view and order the products in this website but not allow to copy, paste, distribute, download, re-advertised, disseminate the substance that is shown in this website through internet of e-mail or other means of communication or photocopy or copy without written permission from Central Online.
Your rights to use this website will be terminated if you do not abide by the terms and condition set up above. And, therefore, any use of the substance in this website including copying it for other purpose including copying, modifying, distributing, or re-disseminating which could be against the copyright and trademark laws, are not permitted, if there is no written permission from the Central Online.
Trademarks and Copyright
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this Website are all registered and unregistered trademarks of Central Online. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of Central Online.
Public Forums and User Submissions
Central Online is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the Website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Central Online . We reserve the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of CENTRAL and/or a third party computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Thailand or international laws or intellectual property rights of CENTRAL or any other third party;
- submit content containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
Central Online Website is not available to users under the age of 18, outside the demographic target, or to any members previously banned by CENTRAL Users are allowed only one active account. Breeching these condition could result in account termination.
Central Online on occasion will offer its members promotions. In connection with these promotions, any user that receives Rewards (prizes, credits, gift cards, coupons or other benefits) from Central Online through the use of multiple accounts, email addresses, falsified information or fraudulent conduct, shall forfeit any Rewards gained through such activity and may be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties by law.
By using the Central Online Website, you acknowledge that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Thailand or other applicable jurisdiction. You agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself when requested by Central Online Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, Central Online has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse future use of its services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and accept all responsible for activities that occur under your account.
Cancellation Due To Errors
Central Online has the right to cancel an order at anytime due to typographical or unforeseen errors that results in the product(s) on the site being listed inaccurately (having the wrong price or descriptions etc.). In the event a cancellation occurs and payment for the order has been received, Central Online shall issue a full refund for the product in the amount in question.
You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Central Online against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Central Online or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website to send or post any such message or material.
Central Online makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Website, the information contained on the Website, you or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
You fully understand and agree as follows: All material provided in this website is “as is” and may contain inaccuracy, in term of content and spelling.You hereby understand and agree that material and data you obtain and use from the website will be at your own discretion. We reserve the right to modify any errors or omissions in this website at any time. Thus any website materials, details and description of the product, service program, and prices shown in the website may be modified without prior notices.
By using CENTRAL ONLINE website, please complete your details and personal information for registration process. Moreover, you must set up your own password by yourself, and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
Any order placing for goods and services on this website by you, your representative or the unauthorized third parties who use your password in order to buy goods and services with your consent or by your improvident/ negligence action, you, as the owner of the password, agree to accept responsibility for all activities in all respects that occur under your account and password without any dispute or claim.
Under the terms and condition of this website, if you make a payment for goods and services by using credit card that belongs to others without their authorization, including any payment on goods and services that does not correspond with the credit card’s owner intention, and we are disclaimed by the owner or the bank/issuer of the credit card resulting in goods and services unpaid, you must take full responsibility for the goods or services and other damages that may occur and the company reserves the rights to file a lawsuit.
We reserve the right to amend the terms and condition at all time without notice. You agree to review the terms and condition regularly. Continued access and use of this website is an acknowledgment and acceptance of any changes.
User agrees to indemnify and not hold Central Online (and its employees, directors, suppliers, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and legal partners) from any claim or demand. Including reasonable attorneys’ fees, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of these terms and condition or any activity related to user’s membership account due negligent or wrongful conduct.
Use of the Website
Central Online does not make any warranty or representation that information on the Website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Kingdom of Thailand). By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent to Central Online that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the Website.
- Entire Agreement . These Website terms and condition constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and CENTRAL in relation to your use of the Website. Neither you nor Central Online shall be bound by any expressed or implied representation, warranty, or promise not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated, these Website terms and condition supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Central Online in respect of your use of the Website.
- Alteration . Central Online may at any time modify any relevant terms and condition, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the Website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and condition (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the current version each time you visit the Website.
- Conflict . Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these Website terms and condition and any other relevant terms and condition, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and condition, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the Website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the Website.
- Waiver . No indulgence or extension of time which either you or Central Online may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by law or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Cession. Central Online shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and condition, policies and notices to any third party.
- Severability . All provisions of any relevant terms and condition, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and condition, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non-script and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and condition, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable laws. Any relevant terms and condition, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Thailand in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Website, or any relevant terms and condition, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
These terms and condition are applicable to you upon your accessing the Central Online Website and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and condition, or any of them, may be modified or terminated by Central Online without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, Arbitration and General, shall survive any termination.
Cancellations and Returns
Orders can be cancelled if their products have not yet be delivered. Once products are delivered to the users account, they are no longer permitted to cancel. Any returns after that are handled on a case-by-case basis. Within reason, we will do what we can to ensure customer satisfaction. Unless there is something wrong with the purchase, we are generally unable to offer refunds.
Central Online recognizes the importance of your privacy as much as your concern on how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
By visiting central.co.th you are accepting that all of your personal information that you have entered to or interacted with our website will belong to Central Online, in which we strive to do our best to protect your private information. Furthermore, any cyber-crime, lost, or damage of your general or personal information that is beyond our control, we reserve the right to deny any responsibility resulted from such actions.
Your personal information helps us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising to suit your needs. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We only disclose your personal information with your prior consent. Central Online may disclose the statistical information such as the website usage, general financial services, and other services-related information to our third-party advertising partners and/or business partner.
Like many websites, we use "cookie" technology to collect statistical data. Cookies are small files that can be used to store information and commonly used by websites to save data on your computer. The information we collect from cookies are general statistical data such as which your interactions with our website, parts of our website people have visited, length of visit, etc. Cookies cannot be used to get information about you or your computer system, your email, or other private information.
Occasionally, we may carry out a survey to help us to understand and identify our customer’s need, and to improve our product and services and our website. You have the right to participate in the survey, or if you choose not to exercise yours is upon your decision.
From time to time, Central Online will communicate with you through the email you have registered with us in order to inform you about our interesting product and services, other special offer promotion. You may opt out of receiving our newsletter or marketing communication via email.
At times we may disclose your information with carefully selected business partner who help us improve our product and service offerings and/or may offer you products and services of interest as for your own benefit.
The security of personal financial information
The security of personal financial information is a high priority for us. It can be disclosed to only associated bank, therefore, Central Online cannot access your personal financial data. Moreover, it is our important policy that we do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
CENTRAL ONLINE accepts bank/ATM transfer payment and online credit card payment. The bank/ATM transfer for products and services that you purchased from /www.central.co.th can be done from any branches to the designated account and branches and must be done within 18 hours. In order to confirm your payment, after you have transferred the money, please inform us EITHER online by log in to your account and proceed to the order history page and upload the pay-in slip OR by sending the copied of your deposit or pay-in slip together with your name and ordering number to our number: 1425. Central Online reserves the right to deliver the goods and services only the full amount of the goods and services has been transferred correctly.
Customer bears the expense and/or the transfer service fees. Please allow at least one working day for the bank to confirm your payment
If your purchased product requires the installation and the fee has not been included in the price, there will be the additional installation fee charges in which you have to pay directly to our staff.